About the Breezewood Home Remodel
This 2146 square foot town house in East Amherst, NY at one point had an original beauty, but now sat outdated and in neglected. The exterior of the home had been maintained, but the interior of the home was heavy and dark. With old wallpaper in the rooms, dated linoleum floors, heavy break fireplace, an outdated kitchen were hard to see past. Upstairs was not much different with dated rooms and bathrooms complete with an old jacuzzi tub. However, with all of these challenges in mind, Remodrn got to work on full home remodel/restoration.
After understanding the challenges, Remodrn went to work on a full home remodel/restoration. Part of the entire home renovation to this project included:
- Demolition – This included the removal of linoleum floors and existing carpet throughout the home.
- Floor Installation – We installed engineered laminate flooring throughout the house.
- Sliding Door Installation – We installed new sliding doors in the living area and kitchen area.
- Stairway and Entryway Renovation – We refinished the the stairs and banister rails leading to the secondary level.
- Popcorn Removal – All popcorn had to removed from the ceilings through out the entire home.
- Window Installation – New energy efficient windows needed to be replaced in certain areas of the home.
- Custom Kitchen Remodel – We completely remodeled the kitchen with new white cabinets, new countertops, Viking appliances and a custom island. Functionality and design aesthetic were key to the remodel.
- Bathroom Remodel – Three bathrooms needed to be remodeled. New tile flooring was installed in all the bathrooms, along with new showers, upcycled vanities and refinished jacuzzi tub.
- Fireplace Restoration – We limewashed the heavy brick fireplace to a white tone that matched the new interior.
- Wet Bar Restoration – We restored original wet bar by repainting and adding a custom butcher block counter and new sink.
- New Lighting – We installed new recessed lighting throughout the home.